Here you will find contact information, addresses and opening hours of the immigration offices / immigration authorities - in Lower Saxony.
Overview of all immigration offices / immigration authorities in Lower Saxony
- Bad Fallingbostel
- north horn
- Osterode am Harz
Tasks of the immigration authorities
The immigration authorities are responsible for measures in connection with residence and passport law. They decide according to the Residence Act and the provisions of other immigration laws.
Other tasks and services are:
- Electronic residence permit (eAT)
- Contact person for refugee aid
- work permit
- entry and Accommodation in Germany
- commitment declaration
Appointment at the Immigration Office
In most cases you can make an appointment by telephone, using the contact form or via the service portal of the respective city. Please make sure that you have all the necessary documents before you visit the immigration office.
- With a commitment declaration you can allow visitors from abroad to enter Germany.
- Are you expecting visitors from abroad? With a Travel health insurance for foreign guests* you are fully protected in Germany and Europe.